Saturday, February 24, 2024

Cruiserweight Title Match | Madison vs Kame | SECW



The Announcer

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it's time for the SECW Main Event. The following is for the SECW Bluegrass Cruiserweight Title and is scheduled for One Fall by Breeding while wearing the Championship Belt.  Coming in first to the ring, the Challenger from Wisconsin, standing at in at 5'7 and weighing 190 lbs. he is the Dairyland Heel! KAME!"

Kame
I enter the arena to the crowd booing me. They're here to see their champion, not me. I give a sly evil grin and walk on down the walkway to the ring. Sporting new gear with green trunks and black boots as I slide up into the ring and hear a couple cheers for me. Start to stretch in the ring waiting for the champ to make his anticipated entrance.


The Announcer
And his opponent, coming to the ring standing at 5"10 weighing 197lbs, he is the current Southeast Championship Wrestling Cruiserweight Champion. The IN-SPUR-RATIONAL MADDDDDISOOOON JOOOOONES!

Madison Jones
An English cover of the song Alumina plays as I make my way out from the back. With the golden belt wrapped around my waist, I hold out my hands as a shower of sparks rains down over my body.

Madison's Pyro Entrances

Once the pyro finishes and the pictures die down, I walk to the ring with my arms swinging wide, wearing my blue trunks, boots, and the gold belt. Holding out my hands, I reach out to the crowd slapping hands before finally sliding into the ring. I take the belt off, climb my corner, and hold it up as flashes of light blanket over me from cell phones. I then drop down, fold the belt, and hand it to the Ref who takes it to my opponent to show before holding it up. Finally, he takes it to a neutral corner and places it under the bottom buckle.

Looking over Kame, I give a smile and come to the center of the ring, then as usual hold out my hand for a shake. "You're not getting it, you're just getting a nice long ride from my dick today."


Handshake

Madison Jones

Kame
You extend your hand for a handshake after your entrance and tell me I'm getting your dick. "Don't worry handsome, I'll fuck you good later," I say with a smirk and shake your hand like the good sportsman I am. My other hand comes in and fondles your bulge as the crowd boos me more.


Madison Jones
"That's right, get it nice and hard handsome. I'm gonna make you clean it when I'm done." I then smack your hand away and bring both mine up with fingers wiggling. A moment later the bell rings, and I lunge in for a collar and elbow!

Collar and Elbow

Kame
You lunge in quick with the collar and elbow I grunt and struggle as you start to back us into the corner. Grunt again, and suddenly headlock you cranking it hard.

Madison Jones
My head pressed against your chest and get the first real whiff of your scent for today. Forget your hand earlier, this is what starts to get me hard. All the same, I grunt as you crank my neck, one hand coming around your waist and gripping your trunks, the other gripping your inner thigh with my hand riding up right up against your groin. I crouch and then lift your 191 lbs body up, and counter the side headlock with a back suplex.

Back Suplex Counter

Kame
You suddenly lift me easily and suplex me to the mat. Groan and hold my neck in pain from the impact, trying to roll away to catch a breather and gather myself.

Madison Jones
Landing on my back from the suplex, I smile when I hear you groan before rolling over to my hands and knees. Watching you like a predator as you roll away, I glance over to the neutral corner where the belt is and bring my hand down to feel my hardening bulge. I then pounce after you, aiming to grab your arm and twist it behind your back, your belly to the canvas if it works.

Kame
Grunt as you grab my arm and twist it behind my back as I try to roll. Growl at you and kick my boots. Your fans going wild as you take an early lead. Try to power myself up and counter.

Madison Jones
You start to kick your boots and what you find is that I lay down on top of you, my hard cock rubbing against your ass while I reach to pull the other arm to join them together in a double hammerlock. "Feisty today, aren't you?" I nibble on your ear, then kick up my legs and try to land both knees into the back of your thighs, into your hamstrings.

Kame
Trapped with nowhere to go. You hammerlock my other arm behind my back and trap me. Mounting me, I feel your cock grinding my ass in your gear. Then suddenly you jump and slam your knee into my hamstring. UHHHHHHGHHHG. Groaning and moaning below you as my hamstrings sting from that shot.

Madison Jones
"Sorry Kame, I gotta get rough when my belt is on the line, even with you." I then release your hands and grip your head with both hands, raise it up, and slam it into the canvas. I climb off of you still on my knees, and look at that nice ass of yours hidden behind a layer of fabric. I go to grab it by the waistband now eager to strip you naked.

Kame
Suddenly you grab my head and apologize then slam me face-first into the canvas. Rocked hard, I see stars and groan as you grab my waistband and strip my trunks off of me. My ass is on display for the cheering crowd.

Madison Jones
Ah yeah, there it is, that nice beautiful ass I love to see.

Kame Stripped

Once I've removed your new trunks from you, I slip them into the rim of mine so the camera can see where they belong, my cock nice and hard in my blue trunks next to them. I stand over you, thinking of going for another shot, but instead back away toward the corner with the belt. "Come on Kame, get up and show off that dick of yours!"

Kame
Growl and get up to my feet. Sweating hard from the abuse I've taken my cock stands straight out for everyone's pleasure. Signal for another collar and elbow holding my arms up.

Kame Naked

Madison Jones
Hands up with a smile as you stand there, "looking good." I lunge in for that collar and elbow you are asking for, but try to spin us around. In doing so, I then work to shove your back toward the corner with the belt under its bottom buckle.

Kame
Grunt as you shove me back, I suddenly use the momentum and shift slamming you back first into the corner. Break the collar and elbow and suddenly grab your nips twisting them hard, ref warning me as the crowd boos.

Madison Jones
I wince as you twist them, look you in the eyes with some anger, the type of look when you drop something you shouldn't in my home. The ref barking at you, I reach my hand down and cup your balls, grip them, tight, but not squeezing yet. Hoping that distracts you, I then try for a headbutt forehead to forehead.

Kame
Oh, you distract me alright, as you cup my balls my dick twitches. I don't see the headbutt and it connects. Ughhhhh! Stagger back trying to shake off the cobwebs

Madison Jones
That gets you off me, the headbutt having little effect on me. Pulling your hands off my nips, I flip us again so your back is in the corner, arms over the top rope. You know what comes next, I climb up the corner and shove my bulge right in your face, one hand grabbing your hair while I raise the other high forming a fist, all while flashes from cell phone blanket us.

Crotch to Face

I then start to rain punches into the side of your head while the crowd counts along.

Corner Punches

Kame
Ugh ugh ugh. I grunt and let out a muffled moan as your bulge grinds my face. The punches daze me as I grab your trunks and pull them down. Freeing your cock. Suddenly take your cock in my mouth sucking you. Hoping to cause a distraction.

Madison Jones
You lower my trunks letting him out, a friend you are all too familiar with...

Madison's Cock

You even take it into your mouth. I stop the punches while you do, one hand cradling behind your head helping to thrust it back to your throat while I thrust my hips. "Get it nice and lubed up, you'll need it soon." The crowd cheers for the sexual dominance I'm showing.

Kame
Moan as you thrust in my throat. You fell for it and I wrap my arms around your legs and lift you. Suddenly fall forward powerbombing you hard back first into the canvas.

Madison Jones
My arms start to flail when I feel you wrap your arms around my legs. I struggle, fight it, losing my balance a while you carry me a step or two, before finally slamming me down on my back. Your trunks flutter to the canvas next to me now free from my waistband while I lay there, chest rising and falling with my hard cock pressed against my abs. I spread my arms and try to pull away from you to get a moment of recovery.

Madison Laid Out

Kame
The powerbomb connects and you lay on the mat. See you trying to pull away and I grab your legs and wrap them with mine. Suddenly roll you over putting you in a Texas cloverleaf trying to wear you down.

Texas Cloverleaf

Madison Jones
Arms spread as you wrap up my legs, I fight the hold as sweat starts to really show on my chest. Inevitably, despite my struggle, you manage to flip me over while I let out a cry from the pain in my back. With my hands free, I start to crawl, trying to get to the ropes. Left... Right... Left...

Rope Grab

I reach for the rope... and try to grab it.

Kame
You make it to the ropes and the ref counts. I hold on until he hits 4 and I suddenly release. Immediately though I try for an elbow drop to that lower back looking to inflict more damage.

Madison Jones
Gripping the ropes with clenched teeth, the ref counts stupidly slow, Foxy should fire him. All the same, I manage to endure, and when you finally release I take a deep breath expecting that you would back off. Laying there, I rest for a moment still on the ropes...

Ass Up on the Ropes

That's when your elbow comes crashing down into my back, I let out a huge cry of pain, and then try to roll out of the ring.

Kame
The elbow connects and you try to roll out of the ring. I don't let you though and I grab your arms, place my boot between your shoulder blades, and arch back with a surfboard.

Naked Surfboard

Madison Jones
Stopping my retreat, I cry out as both arms are pulled back, legs kicking on the canvas while you stretch the champion. I clench up my core, start to struggle, and get to my knees with your boot still in my back, my whole front with cock sticking out for the crowd to see, trunks pull down my waist a little just under my balls. I then try to get myself up to my feet, a struggle for sure, but I can manage for now.

Kame
Grunt as you work your way to your feet. I have to act quickly so I drop my leg and suddenly try to trap you in an ab stretch.

Abdominal Stretch

Madison Jones
You must remember what I did to you last time... You transition into an abdominal stretch, my sweaty chest now stretched and on display, my cock hanging out with skin pulled back slightly so the tip is visible. I shake my head left and right while you stretch me, the ropes not far away...

Abdominal Stretched

I could grab them, but no doubt you would be prepared to assault me or shift into something else. My only option is to fight through this. I ground my feet, and reach out grabbing the rope with my free hand, but I don't wait for a ref count. Instead, I use the rope as leverage and try to flip you over me and out of the ring getting free from the move in the process.

Kame
You muster up the strength and foil my plans. I go flying through the ropes and crash outside of the ring. Slowly getting up as this gives you some recovery time.

Madison Jones
I have a choice to make, take some recovery time and let you get back in... or keep on the heat. Well, something needs to be done first because these trunks are disrupting my movement, so I go ahead and strip them off, and even toss them at you while you lay there.

Self Strip

I then turn from you, rush to the other side of the ring, and hit my back against the ropes. A near-perfect transfer of momentum to them, then sling back your way. When I approach the ropes, I then jump and try to slam my feet into you with a Baseball Slide, coming out of the ring to join you.

Baseball Slide

The Announcer
A reminder for our viewers, this match is won by breeding with the championship only. No count-outs, tap-outs, or Pinfalls!

Kame
Slowly getting to my feet as you toss your trunks at me. You then use the ropes and charge sliding at me fast. I barely dodge it and grab your arm as you get to your feet. Try to whip you hard into the steel steps outside of the ring.

Thrown to the Steel Steps

Madison Jones
I knew it was a risk, I gave you too much recovery time. Sliding out of the ring, I quickly feel you pull me to my feet by my arm and sling me into the steel steps. I manage to shift so I take it to my back and not my head, hand coming up to feel my spine after impact.

Naked Back Pain

I play up the impact, staying there on my hands and knees, and get ready for you if you come in to grab me...

Kame
I smirk and know you're playing it up. I grin and grab my dick stroking it and looking at you. "You ready to be fucked yet handsome?' I taunt you hard outside the ring.

Madison Jones
I let out a growl as you see through my trick, you know me too well. I rise to my feet and glance over to the belt under one of the buckles, then bring my hand down to feel my hard cock and pull back the skin. "Are you?" I then slide into the ring and rush across it to grab the belt.

Kame
I smirk and follow after you. Grab your leg tripping you up as I try to grab the belt. Both of us naked going after the prize.

Madison Jones
I fall forward on my front, hands coming up to cushion the impact. The belt is just out of my reach... I don't need it right now, so instead I turn over onto my back, bring my free leg close to my chest, and rock it up at your abs trying to kick you off me.

Kame
I am rushing towards the belt as you turn and kick my abs. I grunt and stagger back holding my abs. Fuuuuuuck.

Madison Jones
Knocking you away, I spread my arms and use them to pull myself backward just the distance I need to grab the belt. Using the ropes, I then rise to my feet holding it, and then take a moment to strap it around my waist, it being held up by my hard cock. I shake my head and come towards you, my body glistening with sweat while I approach the center of the ring, both hands looking for a lock-up. "Come on... I'm gonna fuck you now."

Kame
I grunt as you grab the belt and come towards me signaling for another lockup. I growl as you say you're going to fuck me. And I come in quick, hugging you and suddenly going for a big belly-to-belly suplex.

Belly to Belly Suplex

Madison Jones
Coming in quick while I'm getting ready, you pull into a tight hug with the metal between us, cocks rubbing against one another. There is a struggle, it is both hot and desperate as I don't want to take whatever you are planning. Resisting enough to buy a moment, I try something unexpected, I lean in and kiss you before you can flip me. Hoping that distracts you, then reach my hands to behind your thighs and try to pull your legs out from under you.

Kame
Oh, you distract me with that kiss alright. My cock twitches after battling yours and we fall to the mat. I'm in trouble and I suddenly shoot my legs up going for a head scissors trying to block you from breeding me.

Madison Jones
If I was planning on a breeding pin, then you would be right. That isn't the plan today, nothing that nice. When you shoot up your legs, I catch them under my arms, your ankles under my pits while I grip my hands behind your knees. With a big old smile as I have you in a bad position, the feel of the gold against your thighs and even the grazing of my 8 inch cock against your backside, I then fall backward and fling you over me into the corner where the belt was. I go to perform a Slingshot hoping to ring your bell on the top or middle buckle.

Slingshot to Buckle

Kame
You catch me and fling me to the corner, I brace for impact and catch myself before I collide. As you get up and turn I fire a boot back into your abs in retaliation.

Madison Jones
The desperation is showing... I am indeed coming in to finish the job, my cock is in need of release inside of you now. Perhaps a bit too eager, you catch me with your boot hitting me in my abs, but... to your folly, your boot hits a metal belt that I'm wearing. A simple shake of my head and I fire back with my own boot to your gut, hands coming up to grip your should ass cheek afterward. "This is gonna hurt."

Shoulder to Steel Post

I then FLING you into the corner shoulder first as hard as I can, leaving you nice and spread for your fucking in a moment.

Kame
My boot hits the belt and I'm suddenly flung into the corner posts. Moan and bent over. Ass spread and ready for the taking. Breathing heavily in the corner.

Madison Jones
I reach forward under the middle ropes to grab your wrists and then pull them back tight, the ropes digging into your armpits. Using my knee to spread your leg, I hear my fans cheer as I move into position, my cock pressed to your hole. "Better luck next time Kame." And with that, I thrust my cock into you slowly, letting you feel every single inch while I start to breed you.

Forced Breeding

Kame
Trapped by you in the corner I struggle as I feel you inching in. I'm in big trouble as you start to fuck me. The champ showing he means business.

Madison Jones
Bottoming out inside of you, all 8 inches deep I feel every moment of your body resisting me. I love it. I pull my hips back. cock sliding through you, for all I need to do now is cum and I will win the match. Cock almost coming out of you, I thrust it back in nice and firm. "Oh fuck... fuck... Fuck Yeah!" I start getting close to an eruption... to me filling you with a Champion Load.

Fucked in the Corner

Kame
Moaning as you pound my hole. I get desperate and suddenly stomp my boot on your boot repeatedly trying to get you to release.

Madison Jones
You start to struggle as much as you can, using one of the few openings you have in this position to attack. I'm not wearing the steel-toed ones today, I wouldn't bring those against you, and so you feel me respond to the stomp. The first one I try to brush off, pulling my cock out only to slam it back in as punishment. The second one I can't ignore, so I release your hands and try to bring you under control in a different way. One hand grabs your head and pulls it up, placing it over the top rope, my other hand wraps around your body and coils around your cock. "Let's make you cum when I fill you." I start to stroke your cock while fucking you now, me coming closer to my edge again as I build a rhythm.

Fuck and Stroke

Kame
Moan as you stroke me and keep pounding me. Although you made the error of freeing my arms and hands, I play dirty and reach up and rake your eyes trying to get you to pull out.

Madison Jones
I'm very close now, hips thrusting faster and harder, the crowd anxiously awaiting while the Ref comes close looking to verify that I've shot my load. With deep moans and me on the verge, you deliver your eye rake, causing my head to spring back, both hands coming up to check my eyes. The belt is still pressed against your back, my cock still buried in you. Realizing it was a mistake to give you the freedom of your arms, I reach for them now intending to put you in a Full Nelson to finish this.

Kame
As you try to lock on the nelson, I reach back and grab the back of your head, resting your chin on the top of my head, suddenly drop to my knees slamming your jaw into my head with a nasty jawbreaker.

Madison Jones
The sudden drop of your weight, your hands on my head, my jaw collides with your shoulders as you fall down pulling off my cock in the process. The impact rocks me, I ricochet falling to my back, laid out, breathing heavily as my cock spurts precum onto the belt around my waist. I need a moment.

Madison Laid Out

Kame
I moan and get to my feet. Grab your hair pulling you up to your knees and tuck your head in my pit. Try to fall back and ddt you to the mat.

Madison Jones
Pulled up to my knees, my head rests against your abs while you start to set up the move, your hard cock pressing against my chin. I brush my head against it, you can feel my stubble against your tip, your shaft. I start trying to suck your dick hoping you will settle for that instead of a DDT.

Maddy's Blow Job

Kame
I moan as your stubble brushes my dick but I don't let it distract me. Tuck your head and fall back planting you head first into the mat with a hard ddt.

DDT

Madison Jones
You know about that trick too... I've used it before, but... I hoped it might save me today. You go through with the move, and my head collides with the canvas hard with the sound echoing through the arena. I lay there with the belt around my waist, ass up, stunned again.

Champ Laid Out

Kame
Grin as you go limp, ass up. Slowly get up and strip the belt off of you. Put the belt on and mount you, shoving all seven inches in as I go for the full sex nelson and hold you up as I start to jackhammer your hole.

The Full Sex Nelson

Madison Jones
Taking the belt off me is easy at this point, as you put it on, you give me precious moments to recover. As you come in to mount me, I feel your cock enter and push into my hole, I cry out and start to crawl away from it. That's when you reach forward and grab my arms pulling me up, my whole sweaty chest and throbbing cock open for our crowd to see. I start to struggle in the hold, shifting my hips, flailing my arms, fingers gripping and pulling at your hair. You start to fuck me like this, and I resist it every step of the way... all while my cock leaks precum from the action.

Kame
Keep thrusting into you hard and cranking the nelson. "Fuuuuuuck yeah Maddy take my cock!" I moan. Getting close leaking in you hard.

Madison Jones
I love this move so much, and yet for it to be used on me... I am not without preparation... My hands move about, fingers sliding through your hair while I try to move my hips forward... trying to get my hole off your cock. The problem is... I'm so close to cumming, I was so close to breeding you in the corner, and the repeated assault on my prostate forces a long moan out of me. Right as I'm about to rake your eyes, it happens, my cock starts to erupt while you fuck me.

Kame
Your moans say it all as you erupt and your ass clenches my cock. I suddenly drop the nelson letting you fall to your hands. Fishhook your mouth adding to the humiliation and keep thrusting. It doesn't take long when I suddenly erupt. Filling you with 5, 6, 7 8 big ropes in your tight hole.

Hooked and Fucked

Madison Jones
Dropped to my knees and mouth hooked, you continue fucking me while I feel my belt press against my back against my back over and over. Both hands come up to pull at your fingers in my mouth, but it's weak, my cock drips its cum into a puddle under me while I struggle in your grips. I feel it then, your warm seed let loose into me, filling me, I close my eyes knowing I've just lost. The Ref is close, observing your hips, waiting to see you pull out so he can verify you fucked me... verify your win.

Kame
I moan and pull out. The ref calls for the bell and I pull out and stand up above you as he raises my arm in victory.

Cummy Pullout

The Announcer:
"The Winner and new SECW Bluegrass Cruiserweight Champion, KAME!"

Kame
Smile for the crowd as the new SECW Cruiserweight Champion. Stand in front of you and flex for the crowd.

Madison Jones
As you pull out and release me, I fall forward face down, the camera capturing perfectly your cum covered cock emerging as I slide off it. I beat my fist against the canvas in anger, my first loss as a champion. I lay there defeated under you, bred and dethroned.

The End


No comments: